Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Challenge #103: ANYTHING GOES with an optional twist of TAG IT!

Happy Wednesday everyone! Today starts a brand new challenge, but before we get to that we need to announce our Top 3 and Random Gift Certificate winner!

TOP 3


Remember to grab your TOP 3 badge from the right column of the blog and proudly display it on your blog!

...and the random GIFT CERTIFICATE WINNER is:



Please e-mail 7kidscollegefund@cox.net to claim your prize!!

Now, on to Challenge #103! The theme for the next two weeks is:

ANYTHING GOES with an optional twist of TAG IT!
(make a tag or use one on your project)
Just remember to qualify for the Top 3 and the Gift Certificate you must use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store. There are so many amazing images in the store to choose from!  

Now here's our DT INSPIRATION!
PLEASE SUPPORT THE DESIGN TEAM! If you like someone's work and intend to make a purchase, click through the DT member's links so she can earn product to make more inspiring projects for you!













Link your project below using the direct link to your card/project! Please remember, your stamped image must be a stamp carried by 7 KIDS to be eligible to win! You have until July 15th at 12:00pm MST to link up your card.
 

10 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for choosing my creation as Top 3.
    I'm soo happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card as Top 3

    Hugs,Nathalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for another fab challenge and gorgeous DT inspiration! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you I'm so happy to be the winner!!! I send you a email :))
    Hugs Helene

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWE Love all the DT's adorable creations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lindas inspirações. Obrigada pela oportunidade de participar. Solange.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards Ladies
    chris x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning creations ladies!
    I like to enter with a mini album, i made this for a student who helped me in my class this year.
    Have a nice week or vacation!
    Greetings Maia

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely blog and also so may beautiful creations. I became afollower, hugs from the Netherlands,.
    Liefs Hanny♥,
    http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOO I made a mistake, I linked my card and then readed the rules. I know......I should have done that first......I don't have a stamped image so my card can not join the challenge I think. Can you please remove my card or tell me how to do this? So sorry.....
    Hugs from the Netherlands, Hanny♥
    http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete