Thursday, May 11, 2017

Better With Age

Hello crafters, It's Michele here. Today I'm sharing my DT card.
Yesterday we started our Anything Goes Challenge for May.
And This is the card I made for the challenge

It comes with a pack of 6 Distressed Crayons 
a clear stamp set with some beautiful flowers
a mini black soot ink pad
  Acrylic Block
a paint brush 
 5 sheets of water color paper. 
 Plus a technique Booklet
I stamped the background with one of the flower stamps and embossed the flowers with
Glacier White embossing powder. 

Then I used the distressed crayons with plenty of water and colored in and around the flowers just dabbing colors randomly and flicking the watercolor  until I got the desired effect.

I also embossed the saying from the Penny Black Clear Stamp Set -Birthday Love
with the same  Glacier White embossing powder.  Then I used some chipped sapphire with water to color over the saying to make it stand out a little more.

Hope you enjoy my creation!  Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to join our May challenge.
Happy crafting
Hugs
Michele



Items from the Store:

No comments:

Post a Comment