Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Challenge #10: ANYTHING GOES!

Hello and welcome to our new Monthly Challenge #10!!

Our Challenge is:
ANYTHING GOES!
HOWEVER,
Please use something from a Company I sell in our Store, and please no back-linking please, Thank you!
Thank you all for participating in our last challenge!! We love seeing your creations every month! Before we get to our challenge, we need to announce the Top 3 picks AND the winner for the $20 Gift Certificate!






Congratulations ladies on your beautiful cards, email me at 7kidscrafts@gmail.com and I will be proud to give you the TOP 3 Winners Badge!


Congratulations!! You are the 💙WINNER💙 of Challenge #9! Please email me for your prize at 7kidscraft@gmail.com. You have 2 weeks to claim your prize or prize is forfeited.

We have a GUEST DESIGNER this month! 
Welcome Meghan Shea !! We are so happy to have you here!


Meghan is a very giving person who loves to share and makes great conversation, I love our conversations, she is courageous and so funny!  Please visit her Instagram page you will enjoy all her crafts and her new craft room photos. @meghanshea3377 or her FB page Chloe and Phoebe Crafts
Thank you for joining us this month Meghan!!

7 Kids Design Team
Our designers are the sweetest ladies and so talented, I am proud to present their creations!











Thank you for joining our Challenge #10 today!!

This Challenge will end August 8, 2017 at 12pm EST.  Please link your card below and good luck!
 

10 comments:

  1. All cards are fabulous like your company. Happy to see Meghan guesting...she is awesome like you said.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Thank You Sandra for complimenting 7 kids, I think Meghan is awesome so I asked her to guest again! have a great day!

      Delete
  2. Wooohoo thanks for having chosen my card in the top 3, such an honour! Congratulations to the other winners too and again lovely dt inspiration.Will mail you to claim my top 3 badge :) , hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You deserve top 3! I am happy you join us each month. Have a great day!

      Delete
    2. I have not received my top 3 badge:( have written a mail but did not receive a reply..(yet?)

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for having me as a guest designer, Kelly! I am honored and love your company!!! I love our conversations, too! You're the best! ☺️☺️☺️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome, I am happy to have you!

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the Top Three. Makes me so excited. And, Congrats to the other Top Three winners and also to Marsha the winner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats kathy your card is beautiful!

      Delete